Summer Closure 2016
All of our offices (Cambridge, Ely, St Neots, Hunts and Fenland) are closed for Summer break from Monday 15th August to Monday 29th August 2016. We will re-open on Tuesday 30th August at 10am and will respond to your email then.
In the meantime, for mental health services, you may wish to try:
- · Samaritans 24hr Free Helpline, 116 123
- · ChildLine (24hr) 0800 11 11
- · Cambridge Mental Health Helpline- Life Line, 0808 8082121 (7pm-11pm)
- · Young minds www.youngminds.org,uk
- · Out of hours GP - Urgent Care Cambridgeshire call: 111
- · A&E, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 0QQ Tel: 01223 217118
Or for sexual health services you may wish to try:
• Integrated Contraception and Sexual Health Service (ICASH) Tel. 0300 300 30 30
• Sexual Assault Referral Centre, The Oasis @ Rivergate 0845 089 6262
• Emergency Contraception (72 hrs), available from the ICASH (above), any chemist (when a pharmacist is present), or your GP
And for housing support:
- · Check with Jimmy’s night shelter on 1 East Road the Zion Baptist Church. Tel: 01223 576085
- · For shower and food visit Wintercomfort, Overstream House, Victoria Avenue, Cambridge CB4 1EG. Tel: 01223 518140
Centre 33 exists to help every young person in Cambridgeshire fulfil their potential. We support and empower you to overcome your problems through a range of free and confidential services.
If you are a young person in Cambridgeshire up to the age of 25 and you want some information, advice or support, you’ve come to the right place. No matter how big or how small a problem you have, we’re here to help. Our team are used to talking to young people about all sorts of issues, including housing, sexual health, family problems, bullying – whatever is on your mind, it’s always OK to talk about it with us.
Visiting Centre 33
This film gives you a view inside 33 Clarendon Street, which is our main office, so that you can see what it is like if you visit us.